IFamily Health and Wellness Foundation (FHWF) provides funds to programs in the Tri-Cities community that ensure FHWF have opportunities to reach their highest potential. We fund programs that offer strategies and/or proactive initiatives in one or more of the following areas:
Family Health and Wellness
Basic Needs and Healthy Lifestyles
Any 501(c)(3) agency operating within Benton and Franklin County, Washington, which offers or envisions a program serving families in the aforementioned areas, is encouraged to review our application materials and consider applying for funding. Grants are generally $5,000-$10,000.
- October 18, 2019 – Applications due by 12:00 Noon
- January 2020 – Site visits conducted by FHWF board members
- February 25, 2020 – Notification of approved or declined
- May 2020 – Grantee hosts a table at annual FHWF benefit luncheon (date TBD)
- June 28, 2020 – Grant checks mailed for 2020-2020 funding year
- December 2020 – Mid-Year Reports due
- July 2021 – Year-End Reports due
- 501(c)(3) agency
- program is operating within Benton and Franklin County, Washington
- current or envisioned program serving families in at least one of the following areas: Family Health and Wellness, Education, Basic Needs and Healthy
- Agency spends no more than 5% of their budget on legislative involvement.
- FHWF does not fund individuals, political action organizations, or endowment funds, and no more than 15% of administrative/indirect costs.
- FHWF encourages that each agency only submits one application each year. Given the high demand for funding, it is unlikely that FHWF will be able to provide funding to more than one program per agency within a grant year.
An informal brown bag session was held on Monday, September 23rd to assist potential applicants with the application process. The powerpoint presented at the session is available below. If you have additional questions please feel free to contact the FHWF office. Download Powerpoint
HOW TO APPLY
- Download the instructions and template documents available below.
- Complete the information requested using the template documents.
- Submit the application and required documents here. Once an application is submitted, it cannot be modified. Note: Applications may not be submitted in-person to the FHWF office.
- Applications must be submitted by noon on October 18, 2019.
>> Grant Application Online <<
Click to download Word Doc.
Appendix B. pdf file
Appendix C. pdf file
Instructions pdf file:
Grant Application Instructions
Budget Worksheet Instructions
For more information contact the Foundation office at 509-863-6895 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Donate now